Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Epik! Graphics!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Epik! Graphics, located at https://www.epikgraphics.com.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using Epik! Graphics if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth on this page.
At the time you agree to the terms and conditions, in the box available on the "Checkout" page, you also accept our shipping and returns policy, and our Politics of privacy.
A cookie is a text file that a web page server places on your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise noted, Epik! Graphics and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Epik! Graphics. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access from Epik! Graphics for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copying or republishing material from Epik! Graphics
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from Epik! Graphics
- Play, duplicate or copy material from Epik! Graphics
- Redistribute content from Epik! Graphics
This agreement will begin on the present date.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange views and information in certain areas. Epic! Comments are not screened, edited, published or reviewed by Graphics prior to their presence on the Website. The comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Epik! Graphics, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Epik! Graphics shall not be liable for Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use or posting or appearance of Comments on this website.
Epik! Graphics reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and you have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation the copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote custom or present business or commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Epik! Graphics a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Governmental agencies;
- Search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; Y
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other site information so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits into the context of the binding party site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- .com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; Y
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link would not cause us to view ourselves or our Accredited Companies unfavorably; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Epik! Graphics; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits into the context of the binding party site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and you are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Epik! Graphics. It includes your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs of our site to which you would like to access. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; either
- By using the Uniform Resource Locator you are linking to; either
- Use any other description of our linked website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
The use of the Epik! Graphics logo will not be allowed or other graphic material to link to without a trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for content:
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link(s) must appear on any website that could be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party's rights.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our site that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but are not required to do so or respond directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the site is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of it. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; either
- will exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) will govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and for breach of statutory obligation.
Provided that the website and the information and services on the site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.